The new Men’s Fitness cover star talked with Jimmy Fallon about his upcoming ‘Star Trek: Beyond,’ his Jeff Bridges impression, and why he’ll never mix booze and Chinese food again.
With Star Trek: Beyond warping into theaters on Friday, Captain Kirk—that is, new Men’s Fitness cover star Chris Pine—beamed into New York City on Monday night for an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Here are five standout moments from the visit (plus a guest appearance from our new July/August issue).
1. LIFE LESSON, PART 1: NEVER MIX GOLDSCHLÄGER, WARM BUD LIGHT, AND A DINNER OF CHINESE FOOD.
2. LIFE LESSON, PART 2: IF YOU DO HAPPEN TO MIX GOLDSCHLÄGER, WARM BUD LIGHT, AND A DINNER OF CHINESE FOOD, DO NOT PASS OUT ON A SHAG CARPET, AND DEFINITELY GET A RIDE HOME FROM SOMEONE BESIDES YOUR MOM.
3. HIS IMPRESSION OF JEFF “THE DUDE” BRIDGES IS SPOT ON.
In working with Bridges on Hell or High Water, the upcoming heist drama directed by David Mackenzie, Pine realized that “every wish you have about Jeff Bridges is absolutely true”—particularly “that little laugh that he does.” (Skip ahead to 1:05 in the video):
Oh, and about that movie: “It’s about two brothers who are family farmers being taken away because of a crappy mortgage…and they decide to do something about it and help their family out by robbing these banks.” So yeah, we’ll be seeing that one in theaters, too. (Check out the trailer here.)
4. HE SHARED A SNEAK PEEK OF CAPTAIN KIRK IN ACTION ON THE BRIDGE OF THE STARSHIPENTERPRISE.
Skip ahead to 3:28 in the video below for a quick preview of Star Trek: Beyond. (Orcheck out the trailer here.)
5. ‘INFLATABLE FLIP CUP’ MIGHT BE OUR NEW FAVORITE DRINKING GAME
Original Post From: http://www.mensfitness.com/
Just for sharing purposes.